Two years after the order for the sailing mega catamaran placed by the European owner, Sunreef 114, the yacht has been successfully launched in the Sunreef shipyard in Gdansk, Poland.
The superyacht Sunreef 114 is the second largest sloop-rigged catamaran
in the world and the third largest sailing multihull in the world.
is a hight performance superyacht able to reach 20 knots maximum speed thanks to its streamlined contours, thin and sleek hulls and aerodynamic, flat forms, which all together make the en tire cruise smoother. Thanks to its long and deep keel and low free board, the vessel can catch good wind and easily increase speed. Another feature contributing to the optimal speed factor are the be impressive sail surface made of D4 material.The yacht is fitted with the most advanced technology such as bow thrusters to facilitate all maneuverings and mooring and the best navigation and communication system for large units: Navnet 3D by Furuno.
The saloon houses a large dining area for 8 guests comprising a sofa and large table with a separated lounge corner housing a smart coffee table and storage cabinets on the left. On the right, alongside the dining area, is a spacious and fully equipped professional galley with extended storage, separated from the saloon by a glass wall and wooden blinds ensuring guest intimacy. A large 1080 Full HD LED Samsung TV is installed on the glass wall offering great entertainment for charter guests.
The front section on the right features an internal helm station provided with the full navcom equipment and two captain seats. Panoramic windows run alongside the wet deck providing natural light and stunning views. Wet deck interior space: 60m2
Aft section and Midships:
- Guest cabin with twin beds featuring 32' LED TV with en-suite bathroom and separate shower; discrete side lighting by light hoses
- Extra guest cabin with additional Pullman bed and ensuite bathroom
Bow section - Crew only
- Captain cabin in the middle
- Crew cabin with twin beds
- Crew saloon with sofa, table, TV and storage
- Crew bathroom with independent toilets and shower
- Extra crew cabin with 2 bunk beds in forpeak accessible from outside
Crew quarters are placed by the helm station and the galley which guarantees easy and quick access to these two most important work places.
Bow section and Midships – Owner suite with private access
- Twin guest cabin provided with 32 LED TV, extended storage and ensuite bathroom and separated shower
- Larger storage with spacious fridge, wine cellar and extended storage
Provided with LED 37' TV and DVD, twin beds with night tables, large desk facing panoramic windows, full size wardrobes, book shelves, large mirror. En suite bathroom with separate shower tube and toilets, his and hers sinks, storage cabinets.
From the exterior only:
One extra crew cabin with bathroom
The Modern Style by Sunreef chosen for this particular boat consists of combining gray upholstery, bamboo caramel veener finished in mat and applied to solid wood furniture accentuated by glossy turquoise table top elements such as the large dining table in the saloon and the coffee table in the lounge. The teak deck - both below decks and topside - adds the finishing touch to the whole design. The main deck space is open plan with a segregated saloon and galley by a glass wall. Panoramic windows in the saloon and cabins enhance the impression of spaciousness and light.
- Large dining area with big table and sofa and intimate lounge area on the opposite side
- Tender garage under the back sofa
- Large aft platform for the main tender
- Extended storage for diving equipment and water toys
- Easy access to water from swimming platforms via hydraulic step ladder
- Cockpit surface:103 m2
- Main helm station with full navcom equipment and all sails control
- Dining area with sofa and spacious table
- Sun pads
- Flybridge surface: 55m2