70 Sunreef Power Damrak is a custom-made 4-cabin luxury catamaran for 8 guests. The Damrak's interior is a great example of a modern, elegant and clean style with wenge veneer furniture and light-beige alcantara upholstery. To top it all off, the many portlights and hatches make her a very lucid and well-ventilated vessel. There is also an additional crew cabin in the aft portside hull.
- The impressive full-beam master cabin with over 180-degree view through the bow-facing windows, includes a large en-suite bathroom with separate shower in one hull and dressing room in the other. The owner's bathroom floor is made of teak and the walls are finished with mosaic tiles.
- Generous-sized 2 Queen and one Twin cabin (convertible into Queen) - all with en-suite bathrooms, finished with black corian elements.
- The salon with galley, equipped with high-end Bose home cinema and 40' plasma screen, with large dining table - the perfect place for entertaining guests and enjoying all yachts luxuries.
- Galley equipped with oven, electric burners and side-by-side fridge with ice-maker
- All cabins are air-conditioned and equipped with LCD screens and DVD
- The full-beam enormous flybridge, shaded by the composite bimini, includes jacuzzi flanked with sunbeds, wet bar and a large dining table for 8-10 guests
- Ebony black corian wet bar includes fridge and electric barbeque
- Williams turbojet tender with 125 hp engine
- 2 x Seabob underwater scooters
- Full diving equipment
- Jet ski - Kawasaki STX 15-F
- Wide range of watertoys
- Engine: 2 x Cummins with 455 hp
- NavyBus lighting system: enabling control of the lighting via remote controlled, wireless switchboards, sensors and touch screens; LED lights on the skirts, flybridge and in the cockpit
- 8 underwater Xenon lights
70 Sunreef Power Damrak is MCA compliant.